Kuldeep Yadav Biography, Career, Score, Age, Hat-trick, Story.
There are constant changes in the Indian cricket team, in which some new names come to the fore and some old players go on retreat. In fact, players are selected according to their playing style and talent, but some such players also come forward whose method of bowling or batting is so different, the selectors cannot ignore them. Among such new young players, the name Kuldeep Yadav has also emerged, whose bowling style is unique and very important for the team.
Life introduction of Kuldeep Yadav
|Birth date||14 December 1994|
|Birthplace||Unnao, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home-Town||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Karma Devi Memorial Academy World School, Kanpur|
|Jersey number||#18 (India U-19 team)|
|Domestic Team/State Team||Central Zone, Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Uttar Pradesh|
|Bowling style||Left-arm chinaman|
|Batting style||Left-handed bat|
|Records/Achievement||Kuldeep’s hat trick in the ICC U-19 World Cup in 2014, Yadav became the first bowler to score a hat trick in the history of the Under-19 World Cup.|
Took 17 wickets in 3 matches in the 2016 Duleep Trophy and took India Red’s team to the finals
Turning point in my career
Point in career)
|Turning Point||In the 2014 World Cup, Kuldeep caught the attention of the selectors by taking a catch.|
Kuldeep Yadav: Family details
Kuldeep used to play cricket with a tennis ball but in reality, he had no special interest in cricket, he was a promising student in his studies. But his father liked cricket. In most middle-class families, where there is concern that if the child is allowed to play, he will not pay attention to his studies and he will not get a good job, while Kuldeep’s father, seeing his child’s interest and talent in cricket, is determined to play his future. We’re sure about it. And for this reason, he sent Kuldeep to a local club to learn cricket under the supervision of Kapil Pandey.
Family Information :
|Father||Ram Singh Yadav|
Kuldeep Yadav’s early life and education
- While Kuldeep’s friends were busy studying, they were sweating it out in the playground, which was also taunted by their neighbors, which annoyed Kuldeep a lot, and he thought he was crazy for working so hard. Are.
- Kuldeep missed his school days and missed studies a lot, he could not appear in the 12th exam twice, and he also missed one year of the 10th. When he was in 12th, the Under-19 World Cup was happening while state matches were going on during 10th.
- Kuldeep started playing as a fast bowler, but then his coach asked him to bowl spin, then Kuldeep felt terrible, he thought he was playing well. He once admitted that he wanted to become a seam bowler, but the first ball he bowled as per the coach’s instructions was Chinaman.
- 13-year-old Kuldeep’s life changed when he did not get a chance to play in the U-15 team of Uttar Pradesh, then he started crying badly and became very disappointed. He thought that nothing good would happen in life now, he had also decided to leave the game then. He had accepted that he did not want to play further, because then he had worked hard for it, and he tried to commit suicide at that time. He believes that such an opportunity comes once in everyone’s life, but then his coach and father said that now you have to play.
Kuldeep Yadav’s Cricket Carrier
- Yadav got a contract with Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League 2012, but he failed to make it to the playing 11 in his debut season. At that time, he must have become a topic of discussion because of throwing a googly at Sachin in net practice.
- Finally, Kuldeep got a chance to play in IPL and performed well in 3 matches. For this reason, in 2016, he got a chance to play in the Duleep Trophy. He took 17 wickets in 3 matches and contributed significantly in the tournament’s final.
- Kuldeep first came into the limelight during the ICC Under-19 World Cup played in UAE in 2014. With his variation and good control in his bowling, he gave India hope of victory. After taking 14 wickets in this tournament, he was selected in Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2014.
- In 2014 itself, when Shakib Al Hasan was not in action in CTL T20, Kuldeep got an opportunity to play. Together with Sunil Narine and Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep made a combination of dangerous spins. After this performance, he was considered ready to become a national-level player and got a chance to play with the West Indies.
- In 2014, Kuldeep became the first Indian bowler to score a hat-trick in the Under-19 World Cup. Even after getting fewer opportunities, Kuldeep’s traditional googly throwing along with his unconventional style started getting recognition at the national level, in this way he had earned enough that he could be fed in Australia’s home test in 2017. Anil Kumble gave him a chance to play in Dharamshala. Kuldeep took 4 wickets troubling the Australian batsmen and laying a solid base for India to win.
- After this, Kuldeep did not have to wait long to play in ODIs, in the middle of 2017 he played ODI innings for the first time in the West Indies. He was among the highest wicket-takers in this tour, but he was ignored in the match in Sri Lanka. He returned for 2 games of the final and the subsequent Australia series, in which he scored a hat-trick against Australia. This hat trick was also unique because it was a hat trick by an Indian player in ODIs after two decades of hat tricks by Kapil Dev and Chetan Sharma.
- Though Kuldeep is not the fittest player his tricks and bowling application are perfect. In 2018, he performed excellently in the ODI League held in South Africa.
Career in ODI, test, t20 and ipl
Kuldeep’s Batting Performance
|Match||Batting Innings||Run Scored||Highest Inning Score||Average|
|Test||2||2||33||26 vs SRILANKA||16|
|Odi||20||7||23||19 Vs SRILANKA||11|
|T20||12||1||16||16 Vs Aus||16|
|Ipl||31||5||32||16 Vs Mum||10.66|
Kuldeep’s Bowling Performance
|Test||4||58||9||9||4/40 vs SL||20.77|
|ODI||18||162.4||6||39||4/23 vs SA||0|
|T20||12||43.3||1||24||5/24 Vs ENG||13.2|
Some Interesting facts related to Kuldeep
- In the history of 82 years of Indian cricket, he is the first bowler who bowls Chinaman bowling in a different way. Davis Warner was dismissed by him for the first wicket of his career.
- Kuldeep used to consider Wasim Akram as his ideal, but then Shenwarn became his role model. Kuldeep admitted that he used to watch Warne’s videos. He learned how to use his grip on the ball, the length of the delivery, and how to use the crease.
- Kuldeep says about his game that I can be successful only if I am sure about my skills, in this way I can focus more on my work.
- His game has been praised by big players like Shane Warne and Sachin Tendulkar. Sachin considers Kuldeep as the need of the Indian cricket team, and that is why he tweeted his praise immediately after Kuldeep’s debut test match. While Shane Warne also tweeted in praise of his game, he wrote that if he continues to play with patience, he will be able to challenge Yasir in the field of best leg-spinner.
- Rahul Sanghvi first asked him to throw the ball in the net practice of Mumbai Indians where Kuldeep impressed Shaun Pollock and Robin Singh, and then these people paved the way for Kuldeep’s career.
- Regarding playing for the first time in the Under-19 World Cup, Kuldeep says that when you are seen on TV for the first time, you do not think about the game as much as you pay attention to your look. But as soon as the tournament started, I started getting direction, and that’s why I got selected for Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Kuldeep was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League in 2014 for 40 lakhs, he was not expecting much at that time, as the Under-19 World Cup had not started yet when the auction was going on. He thought that only Mumbai would take him, but then both Mumbai and Kolkata bid on him, and he was happy to know that Kolkata took him instead of Mumbai. Kuldeep came to know in the afternoon that he is playing in the match, due to which he became very nervous, and then Wasim Akram motivated him. He has already explained to all the players that this boy should not feel isolated, he is playing for the first time. He also explained to Kuldeep separately, which increased his self-confidence. You can know the ways to increase your confidence from our article.
- When Yadav reached the playground, he was nervous there too and threw the first wide ball, but Gautam Gambhir encouraged him in the field and said that he should play naturally without any pressure. He first took the wicket of Mohammad Hafeez in that match.
likes and dislikes Of Kuldeep Yadav
Kuldeep’s favorite game is PS4. There is not much information about his other likes and dislikes.
Kuldeep Yadav and controversy
By the way, no major controversies related to Kuldeep have come to the fore so far, but there are some shocking things that could implicate him in any controversy.
- Some time ago there was some objectionable post on his Instagram account. Yadav while giving clarification told the fans that his account has been hacked and he also apologized for it.
- In December 2017, during the match between India and Sri Lanka in Indore, Kuldeep’s bowling was hit for sixes. The ground was small, and after every sixer he used to look at Dhoni with fear, who was telling him that this ball did not go far, and he should throw it further. And in the fourth over, when the batsman hit a four, Mahi Bhai came to me and gave me some tips, I said no problem brother! Will be done. Dhoni got angry after hearing this, but after that luckily Kuldeep was able to take the wicket. He mentioned this publicly which could become a matter of controversy.
Awards Received By Kuldeep Yadav
- Kuldeep’s career is still very short, so till now, he has not got enough opportunities to reveal the list of awards. But still, Kuldeep has won the title of man of the match in front of Australia in the T20 match played in October 2017, which is a big achievement so far.
- On 18 December 2019, Kuldeep became the first bowler for India to take two hat-tricks in international cricket against the West Indies.
- On 17 January 2020, Kuldeep Yadav became the fastest spin bowler for India in the 2nd ODI against Australia.
Net worth Of Kuldeep Yadav (Annual Income of Kuldeep Yadav)
The total income of Kuldeep Yadav in 2018 is estimated to be around $2.2 million, which means around Rs 14.3 crore. While the annual income is estimated at $ 1.4 million (9 million). Kuldeep’s total income has increased by 200% this year as compared to the last few years. In the 2020 IPL auction, Kolkata Knight Riders bought him for 5.8 crores.